Wayne, Pennsylvania-based buying group AD on Wednesday announced that its member-owners have elected two new directors and reelected one director to its 2021 LLC board of directors.
AD’s two newly elected directors are Steve Drummond, president of Source Atlantic, and Don McNeeley, chairman and CEO of Chicago Tube & Iron. Lenin Juarez, managing partner at Action Gypsum Supply LP, was reelected by the membership.
The members of the 2021 AD board of directors are:
- Martin Deschênes, Vice Chairman of the Board, Groupe Deschênes Inc.
- Steve Drummond, President, Source Atlantic
- Jeff Hockin, CEO, Crum Electric Supply and AD Board Lead Director
- Tim Horsman, President and CEO, E.B. Horsman & Son, and AD Organizational Development Committee Chair
- Lenin Juarez, Managing Partner, Action Gypsum Supply LP
- Don McNeeley, Chairman and CEO, Chicago Tube & Iron
- Chrissy Nardini, President, American Metals Supply Co.
- Jeff Pope, Owner and President, F.W. Webb Co.
- Donald Slominski, Jr., President & CEO, McNaughton McKay Electric Co., and AD Audit Committee Chair
- Bill Weisberg, Chairman and CEO, AD
- David White, CEO, Border States Electric
- John Wiborg, President and CEO, Stellar Industrial Supply Inc., and AD Nominating & Governance Committee Chair